<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7101051660654296139?origin\x3dhttp://creaseto-extinct.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, November 16, 2007 . 5:43:00 PM

Hello...today is the last day of school...wad i will be in future depends in my oncoming school...

i may be sad ..about parting with friends and buddies here..I SWEAR..WHEN I GROW UP,HAVE MY CARRER BUILD..I WILL LOOK EVERYONE UP AND ......lol..wad do u all think?

jus saying for fun?....after yi kai..i realise than friendship is really important..we cant do without friends and would not have courage to do anything if friends do not encourage us...i hope than everyone will keep in touch with all ur gd friends and nv forget them.....